Track Star AVLS real-time GPS monitoring and vehicle tracking for utility companies gives these organizations the tools to monitor fleet vehicles and stationary assets to keep their businesses running efficiently. With large numbers of vehicles and various equipment, utility companies can use Track Star AVLS GPS monitoring and tracking to account for these assets and ensure they are in proper working order.
The benefits of using AVLS vehicle GPS tracking and monitoring for utility companies include:
- Improved customer service – AVLS provides precise geographic locations of utility service vehicles, allowing dispatchers to send the nearest crew to a location in need of service and minimize response times.
- Improved safety – monitor driver performance and put a stop to unsafe driving habits.
- Monitor vehicle location – to ensure instructions from the dispatcher are followed.
- Reduce breakdowns and monitor maintenance needs – vehicle diagnostic data provided by Track Star AVLS allows users to keep up with repair and maintenance needs, keeping more utility vehicles on the road and increasing productivity.
- Better fuel economy – efficient routing and dispatching will reduce the time a utility work vehicle is running.